Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My collection

I have been collecting Dodge Chargers for a few years now. Anytime I find a 66-70 Dodge Charger of any scale I have to buy it! I have only passed up 2 in since I started collecting and both of them are still eluding me. I have also started to branch out and buy any 1/24th car that really catches my eye or is too cheap to pass up (mostly Dodges) I decided to post a few pics here just to expand my hobby outside of my living room and into the interwebs. Here are a few pictures of my collection as of the moment. I also have been building garage dioramas, as seen here--My Garages
The Corral, I don't have a good place to display the Mustangs yet

The Evil Twins in my 1/24th scale Mopar Garage


The Customized Mini


Just bought this one about an hour ago

Also just bought today



looks great with the hood on, a mess with it off

the shelf of misfit hotrods

outside view of the Mopar Garage

almost didn't realize it was a Charger at first glance


do these tires make my butt look big?!

Two more Chargers in the "Red Garage"

found this Viper, the red Ford hot rod and the Mini for $13.00 for all three

Hotwheels Joker truck, Its a "Boneshaker" that they redesigned to for the Joker

A few Batmobiles

The random Mopar shelf

the Dodge Charger shelf (66-71)

The Daytona shelf

the 1/24th scale Charger shelf, there isn't room for all of them on this shelf, the other four are in the garage dioramas until I get another shelf

No comments:

Post a Comment